SFUSD Fall Learning Plan Presentation
for the Regular Board Meeting, on Tuesday, July 14, 2020
There is so much information to process in deciding whether or not to reopen schools, I decided to create a video. In it, I share key considerations involved in SFUSD’s Fall Learning Plan being presented tomorrow, Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 3 pm during our Regular Board Meeting.
See links below for more information:
Visit SFUSD’s website here: https://www.sfusd.edu/
Go directly to the SFUSD Fall Learning plan here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/101Dz…
See YouTube videos of previous Fall Learning Town Hall meetings: https://www.sfusd.edu/announcements/2…
Go directly to Boarddocs to review all documents that will be shared at the July 14, 2020 Board Meeting: https://go.boarddocs.com/ca/sfusd/Boa…
COVID-19 School Safety Guidance Documents
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- California Department of Education
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Assembly Bill 77 (AB77), Senate Bill 98 (SB98)
- San Francisco Department of Public Health Guidance
Parent Letter Template—We Demand Safe Schools!