Last Minute Valentines Ideas for Kids!
OK! It’s almost here… and I’ve been scouring Google and Pinterest. Here are my last minute Valentines Day ideas for Kids!
Last Minute Valentines Day Ideas for Kids
1. Make valentines like the ones above. I bought heart-shaped paper at PaperSource and then we decorated them with washi tape, markers, stickers and cut outs.
2. Use a cookie cutter to make heart-shaped waffles or PB& J sandwiches
3. Make these cool woven paper Danish Hearts from Buzz Inspired
4. Make a Valentines Heart Caterpillar from Crafty Morning
5. Make a DIY Valentine’s Fortune Teller using these free printouts: here, or here. Check out this Minecraft version here.
6. 48 Best Non-candy Valentines for School from PopSugar
7. Soap Bubble Valentines Art from eHow
8. For Babies… Salt Dough Footprint Heart
9. Paper Punch Garland from Weddingomania
9. Frozen Yogurt Covered Strawberries
10. DIY Valentine Pins from Twig and Thistle
Want more ideas?
Check out my Pinterest Board for SFPSMom below:
Follow Alison Collins’s board SFPSMOM.com kids on Pinterest.
One thought on “Last Minute Valentines Ideas for Kids!”
Great ideas here. Especially loved the heart caterpillar!!